HDFC Ltd is set to announce its quarterly results on Tuesday. Here is what to expect from the company today:
- The net interest margins (NIMs) are expected to be positive.
- The lower capital gain and dividend income will likely lead to decline in earnings on a sequential basis.
- CNBC-TV18’s poll suggests that net interest income (NII) can grow by 11.5 percent while net profit can decline by 15.5 percent.
- The AUM growth or the loan growth can come down to about 15 percent from 17 percent in the last quarter.
- However, asset quality is expected to remain stable.
- Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) below 1.2 percent will be positive.