State-owned natural gas company GAIL is all set to announce its quarterly results on Monday.
Last quarter saw good set of numbers which is expected to be continued this time. The good numbers will be driven by the LPG, petrochemical and gas transmission business.Here is what one should expect from the company today:
- 11 percent growth in terms of revenues is expected.
- EBITDA is expected to go up by 13.5 percent odd.
- Operating profit margin is expected to expand by around 30 basis points. One basis point is a hundredth of a percentage point.
- Profits are also expected to show good growth of 22 percent odd.
- In terms of segment wise expectations,the LPG segment is expected to be very strong.
- Petrochemical is also expected to be strong.