Colgate Palmolive is all set to declare its third-quarter results on Thursday and the street is expecting a better performance than the previous few quarters'.
Here are the key expectations:
- A revenue growth of 5 percent is expected at Rs 1,154 crore.
- The EBITDA is likely to grow at just 2 percent as a lot of the company’s money is spent on advertising.
- The margins are likely to dip by about 100 basis points.
- The net profit is likely to grow by 6.5-7 percent to Rs 205 crore as the company will get the benefit of tax cut announced by the finance minister.
- The toothpaste volume growth is likely to come between 4 percent and 5 percent.