Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company Britannia Industries is set to report its Q2FY20 numbers today. Here are the key expectations:
- Revenue is expected to grow by 6 percent to Rs 3,040 crore.
- 3 percent growth is expected in the companyâs EBITDA.
- 3 percent growth is expected in the domestic volume.
- A margin compression of 40 basis points (bps) is likely.
- Net profit is expected to grow at 17 percent, despite weak revenue and EBITDA growth, because of lower tax outgo.
- The key things to watch out for will be the companyâs assets or advances.