Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) are set to announce their quarterly numbers today. Here's what to expect:BPCL:
- Revenues are expected to decline by around 8 percent.
- EBITDA should see a growth of almost 45 percent at Rs 3,154 crore.
- Operating profit margins should also increase to 4.5 percent versus 2.8 percent earlier as there will be better gross refinery margins (GRMs) and better inventory gains this time.
- A profit growth of almost 53 percent is likely.
- In terms of core GRMs, a growth of around 68 percent on a QoQ basis is expected. However, they are expected to decline by 16 percent on a YoY basis.
- The marketing volumes for BPLC are expected to increase by around 3.5 percent.
- Marketing margins are also expected to see an increase of 12 percent.
- Inventories are expecting negligible losses or gain.
- A good set of numbers is expected with profit growth of 79 percent.
- EBITDA is likely to grow by 72 percent.
- Operating profit margins are expected to come in at 4 percent.
- Core GRMs are expected to increase to $5.8 per bbl.
- Marketing volumes are also expected to go up by around 4.5 percent.