Indian biopharmaceutical company Biocon is set to report its third quarter results on Thursday. Here are key factors to watch out for:
- It is expected to be a strong quarter for the company.
- The revenue is likely to grow around 30 percent.
- Margin expansion of around 400 basis points seen, led by higher margin products. One basis point is a hundredth of a percentage point.
- Profit is expected to see a growth of 79 percent.
- Within the biosimilar business, the one thing which is going to drive growth will be the launch of Pegfilgrastim in the US, the cancer biosimilar.
- Branded formulation segment is likely to follow biologics with strong growth of 20-25 percent.