Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL) is all set to declare its third-quarter results on Tuesday. Here are the key expectations:
- The revenue is expected to remain flat with a growth of anywhere between 1 and 2 percent.
- The margin is expected to inch up, likely to be close to 5.2 percent.
- Profit is likely to go up by around 11 percent.
- The operating profit margin expansion should be led by an increase in gross margins as well as lower provisions.
- The EBITDA margin strong performance is not likely to sustain as the company had seen a reversal of some provisions last time which is not expected this quarter.
- It is expected that order flow will be anywhere between Rs 5,000 and Rs 6,000 crore which compares to around Rs 8,000 crore of last year.
- Among the key things to watch out for will be the status of stranded orders as well as the update regarding debtors and receivables because that continues to be a pain point for the company.