Telecom giant Bharti Airtel is set to declare its third-quarter results on Tuesday. Bharti Airtel has been one of the strongest stocks. The stock has gone up 60 percent in the last six months. This time too, the street is expecting good numbers. Here are the key expectations:
- Revenue growth of 3.8 percent is expected at Rs 21,948 crore on a consolidated basis.
- The EBITDA is expected to go up by 4.3 percent.
- There will be a loss but lower than the last quarter's. The loss is expected at Rs 425 crore versus a loss of Rs 650 crore last quarter.
- The tariff hikes will benefit the average revenue per user.
- The subscriber addition has been better. The subscriber base is expected to increase by half a percent due to the strong additions in October and November.
- The street is estimating an average revenue per user (ARPU) increase of 4.5 percent to come in at Rs 134 because of healthy subscriber addition.
- The India wireless EBTIDA is expected to increase 9.5 percent with a margin of 38 percent which is a 150 basis points (bps) increase on the back of higher ARPU and a stable network cost.
- The Africa business is also expected to deliver very healthy revenue and EBITDA growth of 3 percent each and at a consolidated level, the revenues are expected to go up by about 3.8 percent.
- One should watch out for any commentary on the status of the adjusted gross revenue (AGR) related dues and any kind of capital raising plans.