Telecom giant Bharti Airtel is set to report its second quarter results on Thursday, having deferred from October following the Supreme Court's adverse ruling on the adjusted gross revenue (AGR) issue. Airtel has already released the numbers for its Africa operations.What we already know
What will come to light
- Africa results and India mobile operational details
- Both Africa and India revenue better than street estimates
- India mobile revenue reported a growth of 1.1 percent against estimates of a decline
- DTH like-to-like topline growth at 6.8 percent (QoQ)
- Africa revenue grew 6 percent in constant currency terms (QoQ)
- India mobile key performance indicators (KPIs) were better than estimates
- India mobile average revenue per user (ARPU) at Rs 128
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (Ebitda) of Airtel's India operations which is expected to beat expectations.
- How Airtel accounts for Rs 21,682 crore following the Supreme Court's ruling on AGR.
- Balancesheet items.