Indian multinational company Bharat Forge will announce its quarterly results on Wednesday. The stock has fallen 40 percent in the last one year, trading at close to 52-week low. However, the numbers are expected to be good.
Here's what you should expect from the company today:
- The analysts are expecting a revenue growth of around 20 percent.
- Margins are expected to be stable at around 29 percent.
- Profit growth is likely to be about 16 percent.
- Although the domestic commercial vehicle business was under a bit of a slowdown, the export business has picked up.
- The domestic commercial vehicle (CV) business has been under pressure but that will be offset by better execution of the industrial orders.