India's fifth-largest lender Axis Bank is set to declare its third-quarter results on Wednesday. The street is expecting the quarterly net profit to be the highest in the last 22 quarters.
Here are the key things to keep in mind ahead of the results:
- Among the key things to watch will be whether the loan growth momentum continues above 14 percent.
- The higher-yielding products like loan against property (LAP) are aiding the net interest margin — anything above 3.5 percent will be positive.
- Analysts are expecting slippages to be between Rs 4,500 and Rs 4,700 crore.
- The key accounts to monitor will be Essar, DHFL, CG Power, ADAG, etc. The total watch list is close to Rs 8,500 crore.
- CNBC-TV18 poll suggests NII growth of 13.3 percent year-on-year.
- Net profit can increase by 33.3 percent.