India's third-largest private lender Axis Bank is set to report its first-quarter earnings on Tuesday. Here's what to expect from the company today:
- Analysts are working with the highest profit for Axis Bank in the last thirteen quarters.
- The key things to watch out for is loan growth, which will be positive between 14 percent and 15 percent.
- Higher yields can drive the net interest margin (NIM) being sustained at 3.45 percent level.
- The analysts are expecting slippages between Rs 2,770 crore and Rs 3,500 crore. In the previous quarter, the bank's slippages were at Rs 3,000 crore.
- Any improvement in gross non-performing assets (NPAs), which were at 5.26 percent, will be positive.
- CNBC-TV18’s poll suggests net interest income (NII) growth of 14.5 percent while on a lower base, there may be a 171 percent year-on-year (YoY) jump in the net profit.