Commercial vehicle company Ashok Leyland is set to release its first-quarter earnings today. A weak set of numbers is expected for the company this quarter.Factors to watch:
- Washout quarter expected.
- The commercial vehicle sector has been the worst hit in the pandemic.
- Lockdown hit commercial vehicle demand significantly.
- Q1 volumes at 3,814 units; down 90 percent YoY, 85 percent QoQ.
- Average selling price to remain flat due to price increase due to BS-VI transition.
- Expected to report an EBITDA loss and a net loss this quarter.