Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (ASPEZ) is expected to release its second quarter numbers on Monday.Here's what to expect:
- Revenue growth of around 13 percent to Rs 3,000 crore.
- EBITDA is expected to come closer to Rs 1,800 crore
- Margins are expected to expand to 61 percent versus 43 percent last year.
- Profit is expected to rise by 67 percent.
- Growth is expected to be led by Dhamra as well as Kattupalli port.
- Currency movement of around Rs 200 crore might lead to a loss.
- In management commentary, the key thing will be the management guidance.