Tech company ABB India is all set to announce its June quarter earnings today. When ABB Global came out with its numbers, it said the India order inflows have gone up by 4 percent year-on-year. It also talked about how the Asia business was driven by the strong growth in India business.
Here's what is expected from ABB India today:
- Revenue is expected at Rs 1,900 crore.
- Margins are expected to expand a bit and are likely to come in at over 8 percent.
- Profit is expected at around Rs 120 crore.
- Automation business has been doing well for the company and the momentum is expected to continue this time as well with double-digit growth.
- In terms of the margin improvement, its robotics, as well as motion business is expected to do well.