Interglobe Avation is set to announce its quarterly result on Wednesday.Â From the October lows, the company is up almost about 35 percent after the fall that we saw in crude prices. It is expected to be a turnaround quarter on a sequential basis.Here are the key expectations:
- Last quarter, the margins and yields were at a record low and this time around there is expected to be an improvement.
- Passenger growth was very strong in Q3. In fact, for Interglobe, there was a 26 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth in passenger volumes, which will lead to about 40 percent revenue growth.
- Crude prices have fallen. This will benefit them on a sequential basis. However, on a YoY basis, the analysts are still expecting the EBITDA to fall by about 2.5 percent.
- There has been a 33 percent fleet capacity addition to about 203 aircraft after the normalisation of A320 neo deliveries, so that will aid the firm as well.
- The yields are expected to improve by 34 percent QoQ.