Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M) is set to announce its quarterly results on Friday. The stock has fallen 30 percent in the last six months as the management was expecting to meet only the lower end of its tractor guidance of 12-14 percent revenue growth by the end of the year.
Here is what to expect from the company today:
- For this quarter, the analysts are expecting a reasonable performance because tractor growth has been good.
- 11 percent overall volume growth has been seen while tractor volumes have also gone up by 11 percent although the passenger vehicle volumes have been a bit muted.
- Revenue growth is expected to be at around 12.5 percent.
- Margins will be largely stable. Despite higher discounts, the margins have not been impacted much because the management has passed on raw material prices in terms of price increases. So the company will hold on to margins at about 14.5 percent.
- Profit growth of 11.6 percent is expected.