Auto major Eicher Motors — parent company of Royal Enfield — will be announcing its Q3 results on Monday. The stock has fallen about 30 percent over the last six months.
Here are the key expectations:
- For Eicher Motors, all parameters have been under pressure.
- Royal Enfield sales have fallen substantially. This could be the first quarter in eight years to see a decline in EBITDA.
- The analysts are forecasting a 7.5 percent fall in EBITDA. The EBITDA margins may fall below 30 percent for the first time since March, 2016.
- Royal Enfield’s volumes have contracted by 6 percent in Q3 on a year-on-year (YoY) basis.
- Profit is expected to fall by 4.4 percent to about Rs 497 crore.