Automobile major Bajaj Auto will announce its September quarter results today. The stock has rallied 25 percent in the last three months. However, the company is expected to report a weak set of numbers for the second quarter due to weak demand, high inventory levels, record-high discounts, etc.
Here's what to expect from the company today:
- The revenue is expected to fall by 6.5 percent.
- The volumes may have declined 12.4 percent, coming in at 11.7 lakh units.
- The domestic motorcycle volumes are likely to be down 22 percent.
- Margins are likely to fall to 15.6 percent versus 17.1 percent YoY.
- The realizations are expected to rise 4.5 percent YoY.