Kolkata and Bagdogra will resume domestic flight operations from May 28 and will only allow 10 departures and 10 arrivals on a daily basis.
Kolkata and Bagdogra will not resume domestic flight operations from May 25. However, they will resume flights from May 28 and will only allow 10 departures and 10 arrivals on a daily basis.
Recommended ArticlesView All
Income tax portal enables co-browsing feature — How does it help you in ITR filing?
IST4 Min(s) Read
Cap on TV channels as part of bouquet raised to Rs 19. How revised TRAI rule will impact broadcasters
IST3 Min(s) Read
Why are private banks going old school and opening more branches?
IST3 Min(s) Read
Here is the standard operating procedure (SOP) to be followed if you are travelling to West Bengal.
1. During boarding and travel, passengers shall use face covers/mask. They will also follow hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette and maintain social distancing norms.
2. All passengers shall undergo health screening at the point of departure and only asymptomatic passengers shall be allowed to board the plane.
3. On arrival, health screening shall be done for all the passengers.
4. Asymptomatic passengers will be permitted to go with the advice that they shall self monitor their health for 14 days. In case they develop any symptoms, they shall inform the local medical officer or state call center 1800 313 444 222/033-23412600,2357 3636/1083/1085 for medical interventions.
5. Samples will be collected for COVID test from all symptomatic passengers. They will be taken to the nearest health facility for sample collection and health condition assessment.
6. Those, with moderate or severe symptoms, will be admitted to the dedicated Covid health facility and managed accordingly.
7. Those, having mild symptoms, will be asked to go for home/institutional isolation.
8. Further, medical interventions will be taken as per the test result.
9. All passengers are required to submit filled up self declaration form at the time of arrival to the state health officials.
10. Regular sanitization/disinfection of the common surfaces shall be done at the airport. There should be adequate availability of soaps/sanitizers at different points in the airport.