The Indian auto sector is showing signs of a pickup as the country's economy recovers. Take a look at the best-selling car models in India in October 2021, according to a CarDekho report.
10. Tata's newly launched micro-SUV Punch sold 8453 units in October despite it being launched only in the latter half of the month. (Image: Tata Motors website)
9. With 9180 units sold in October, Maruti Suzuki's popular hatchback Swift was the 9th best-selling car last month.
8. Tata Nexon was the 8th best-selling car last month with 10,096 units of the vehicle sold. (Image: Reuters)
7. Seventh on the list of best-selling cars in October is Maruti Suzuki Eeco. It is the only van on the list, with a sale of 10,320 units. (Image: MSI website)
6. Kia sold 10,488 units of its SUV Seltos, making it the sixth best-selling car in Oct.
5. Hyundai Venue made it to fifth position on the list after recording a sale of 10,554 units last month.
4. Maruti Suzuki WagonR emerged fourth on the list with 12,335 units sold in October.(Image: Maruti Suzuki)
3. Maruti's MUV Ertiga has emerged as the third best-selling car in the Indian market in Oct by selling 12,923 units. (Image: MSI website)
2. Maruti Nexa Baleno sold 15,573 units last month, making it to the second spot in the list. (Image: Maruti Suzuki)
1. With 17,389 units sold in October, Maruti Suzuki Alto topped the list of best-selling cars in India. (Image: Maruti Suzuki)