The Indian market is likely to open higher Wednesday following a positive trend in Asian peers. The SGX Nifty was trading 49.50 points or 0.36 percent higher at 13,628.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Wednesday:
Sudarshan Sukhani - s2analytics.com
- Buy Adani Ports with a stop loss of Rs 460, target at Rs 506
- Buy Bharat Forge with a stop loss of Rs 549, target at Rs 560
- Buy HCL Tech with a stop loss of Rs 860, target at Rs 936
- Buy Chola Invest with a stop loss of Rs 373, target at Rs 382
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy Chola Finance with a stop loss of Rs 371.5, target at Rs 390
- Buy HCL Tech with a stop loss of Rs 873, target at Rs 910
- Buy Marico with a stop loss of Rs 402, target at Rs 420
- Buy Voltas with a stop loss of Rs 819, target at Rs 850
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.