The Indian market is likely to open higher on Wednesday as the SGX Nifty, an early indicator of the opening for domestic Nifty, was trading 31.50 points or 0.23 percent higher at 13,964.50, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50. Meanwhile, Asian shares retreated as investors cashed in on a recent rally. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Wednesday:
Sudarshan Sukhani - s2analytics.com
- Buy UltraTech Cement with a stop loss of Rs 5,100, target at Rs 5,230
- Buy Infosys with a stop loss of Rs 1,225, target at Rs 1,280
- Buy MGL with a stop loss of Rs 1,060, target at Rs 1,110
- Sell Jubilant Food with a stop loss of Rs 2,730, target at Rs 2,660
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy Godrej Consumer with a stop loss of Rs 728, target at Rs 770
- Sell Hero Moto with a stop loss of Rs 3,080, target at Rs 2,980
- Sell JSPL with a stop loss of Rs 263.5, target at Rs 251
- Buy IGL with a stop loss of Rs 496, target at Rs 530
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.