The Indian market is likely to open higher on Tuesday after a 3 percent fall in the previous session. The SGX Nifty, an early indicator of the opening for the Indian market, was trading 150.50 points or 1.13 percent higher at 13,413.50, hinting at a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Tuesday:
Sudarshan Sukhani - s2analytics.com
- Buy Titan with a stop loss of Rs 1,443, target at Rs 1,519
- Buy Mindtree with a stop loss of Rs 1,405, target at Rs 1,481
- Sell Tata Chemicals with a stop loss of Rs 477, target at Rs 416
- Sell PEL with a stop loss of Rs 1,353, target at Rs 1,277
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy Axis Bank with a stop loss of Rs 576, target at Rs 595
- Buy Hindalco with a stop loss of Rs 1,405, target at Rs 1,481
- Buy IGL with a stop loss of Rs 458, target at Rs 475
- Sell PowerGrid with a stop loss of Rs 190.5, target at Rs 180
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
(Edited by : Pranati Deva)
First Published: IST