The Indian market is likely to open higher on Thursday following a positive trend in Asian peers. The SGX Nifty was also trading 21.50 points or 0.16 percent higher at 13,640.00, indicating a mildly positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Thursday:
Sudarshan Sukhani - s2analytics.com
- Buy Kotak Bank with a stop loss of Rs 1,890, target at Rs 1,960
- Buy HUL with a stop loss of Rs 2,320, target at Rs 2,440
- Sell BPCL with a stop loss of Rs 380, target at Rs 368
- Sell Exide Industries with a stop loss of Rs 188, target at Rs 182
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy Biocon with a stop loss of Rs 470, target at Rs 505
- Buy Cipla with a stop loss of Rs 807, target at Rs 860
- Sell Hero Moto with a stop loss of Rs 3,075, target at Rs 2,965
- Buy HDFC Life with a stop loss of Rs 640, target at Rs 665
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.