The Indian market is likely to open higher Friday as the trend on SGX Nifty indicates a positive start for the broader index in India. The Nifty futures were trading 72.00 points or 0.51 percent higher at the 14,282.00 level on the Singaporean Exchange at 8:45 am.
CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Friday:
Rahul Mohindar - viratechindia.com
- Buy IGL with a stop loss of Rs 530, target at Rs 563
- Buy Apollo Tyres with a stop loss of Rs 184, target at Rs 204
- Sell ITC with a stop loss of Rs 209, target at Rs 192
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy United Spirits with a stop loss of Rs 604, target at Rs 640
- Buy Bosch with a stop loss of Rs 13,400, target at Rs 14,800
- Sell Divis Laboratories with a stop loss of Rs 3,840, target at Rs 3,730
- Buy Sun TV with a stop loss of Rs 505, target at Rs 540
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.