The market is likely to open lower on Friday, tracking a dip in Wall Street overnight and a rise in oil prices. The SGX Nifty, an early indicator of the opening for the Indian market, was trading 70.25 points or 0.48 percent lower at 14,576 indicating a negative start for the Indian indices. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Friday:
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy Cadila Health with a stop loss of Rs 493, target at Rs 525
- Sell Bajaj Finance with a stop loss of Rs 4,920, target at Rs 4,800
- Buy Lupin with a stop loss of Rs 1,074, target at Rs 1,140
- Buy UPL with a stop loss of Rs 502.5, target at Rs 525
Rahul Mohindar - viratechindia.com
- Buy Dr Reddy's with a stop loss of Rs 5,280, target at Rs 5,380
- Buy RIL with a stop loss of Rs 1,940, target at Rs 1,995
- Buy Tata Steel with a stop loss of Rs 697, target at Rs 730
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.