Benchmark indices opened flat, but in red following the decline in global markets. Asian shares were trading lower on Tuesday after China cut its economic growth target and pledged measures to support the economy amid growing challenges from rising debt and a dispute over trade and technology with the United States.
Zee, HPCL, IndusInd Bank, BPCL and IOC were the top performers on Nifty50 while Bharti Airtel, Bajaj Auto, Axis Bank, and Asian Paints were the top losers of the pack.
Broader markets outperformed the benchmark indices with Nifty Midcap and Nifty Smallcap gaining 0.6 percent and 1 percent, respectively.
Here's what market experts are betting on today:
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy Cholamandalam Investment with a stop loss of Rs 1,250, target of Rs 1300
- Buy Bharat Electronics with a stop loss below Rs 82, target of Rs 92
- Buy Kajaria Ceramics with a stop loss of Rs 547, target of Rs 575
- Sell Asian Paints with a stop loss of Rs 1,403, target of Rs 1,370
Ashwani Gujral - ashwanigujral.com
- Buy Piramal Enterprises with a stop loss of Rs 2350, target of Rs 2430
- Buy Jindal Steel & Power with a stop loss of Rs 157, target of Rs 172
- Buy Punjab National Bank with a stop loss of Rs 74, target of Rs 82
- Buy Bank of Baroda with a stop loss of Rs 104, target of Rs 116
- Buy Canara Bank with a stop loss of Rs 240, target of Rs 254
Sudarshan Sukhani - s2analytics.com
- Buy Britannia Industries with stop loss of Rs 3,020, target of Rs 3,130
- Buy Interglobe Aviation with stop loss of Rs 1,105, target of Rs 1,139
- Buy Sun Pharma with stop loss of Rs 438, target of Rs 458
- Buy ICICI Bank with stop loss of Rs 348, target of Rs 360
- Sell Indiabulls Housing Finance with stop loss of Rs 675, target of Rs 668