The Indian market is likely to open on a flat note on Tuesday tracking mixed cues in global peers. The SGX Nifty was also trading around 3 points lower at 15,776, indicating a flat start for the Indian indices. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Tuesday:
Sudarshan Sukhani - s2analytics.com
- Buy Dr Lal Pathlabs with a stop loss of Rs 2,920, target at Rs 3,050
- Buy Tata Consumer with a stop loss of Rs 690, target at Rs 715
- Buy UPL with a stop loss of Rs 840, target at Rs 865
- Sell Aarti Industries with a stop loss of Rs 1,735, target at Rs 1,675
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy NTPC with a stop loss of Rs 113, target at Rs 124
- Buy Exide with a stop loss of Rs 193.9, target at Rs 204
- Buy TCS with a stop loss of Rs 3,154, target at Rs 3,245
- Buy Powergrid with a stop loss of Rs 232, target at Rs 246
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
(Edited by: By Pranati Deva)
First Published: IST