The Indian market is likely to open higher on Monday following gains in global markets. The SGX Nifty was also trading 68.00 points or 0.43 percent higher at 15,777.00, indicating a positive start for the broader index in India. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Monday:
Sudarshan Sukhani - s2analytics.com
- Buy Tata Chemicals with a stop loss of Rs 735, target at Rs 760
- Buy Pidilite with a stop loss of Rs 2,050, target at Rs 2,120
- Buy Bata India with a stop loss of Rs 1,545, target at Rs 1,580
- Sell ICICI General Insurance with a stop loss of Rs 1,460, target at Rs !,430
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy Voltas with a stop loss of Rs 1,077, target at Rs 1,150
- Buy Coal India with a stop loss of Rs 150, target at Rs 160
- Buy Grasim with a stop loss of Rs 1,475, target at Rs 1,555
- Buy Hero Moto with a stop loss of Rs 3,000, target at Rs 3,150
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
(Edited by : Pranati Deva)
First Published: IST