The Indian market is likely to open lower Monday following a mixed trend in Asian peers and as the trend on SGX Nifty indicates a negative start for the broader index in India. The Nifty futures were trading 66.50 points or 0.44 percent lower at the 15,159.50 level on the Singaporean Exchange at 8:55 am.
CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Monday
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy ICICI Bank with a stop loss of Rs 632, target at Rs 665
- Sell Grasim Industries with a stop loss of Rs 1,387, target at Rs 1,340
- Buy SBI with a stop loss of Rs 393, target at Rs 424
- Buy SRTR Fin with a stop loss of Rs 1,454, target at Rs 1,530
Shrikant Chouhan - Kotak Securities
- Buy HCL Technologies with a stop loss of Rs 920, target at Rs 945
- Buy Axis Bank with a stop loss of Rs 720, target at Rs 745
- Buy HDFC with a stop loss of Rs 2,490, target at Rs 2,560
- Sell SBI Life with a stop loss of Rs 980, target at Rs 955
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.