Indian markets are likely to open lower, snapping 3 sessions of gains on Thursday following weakness in global peers as bond yields rose again. At 7:05 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 183.50 points or 1.20 percent lower at 15,111.50, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Thursday:
Sudarshan Sukhani - s2analytics.com
- Buy UltraTech Cement with a stop loss of Rs 6,440, target at Rs 6,580
- Buy JSW Steel with a stop loss of Rs 423, target at Rs 435
- Sell Eicher Motors with a stop loss of Rs 2,630, target at Rs 2,550
- Sell Sun TV with a stop loss of Rs 512, target at Rs 498
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Sell Eicher Motors with a stop loss of Rs 2,630, target at Rs 2,525
- Buy City Union Bank with a stop loss of Rs 174.5, target at Rs 190
- Sell Adani Ports with a stop loss of Rs 740, target at Rs 705
- Buy Granules India with a stop loss of Rs 351.5, target at Rs 375
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.