The Indian market is likely to open lower Friday as the trend on SGX Nifty indicates a negative start for the broader index in India. The Nifty futures were trading 172.00 points or 1.15 percent lower at the 14,759.00 level on the Singaporean Exchange at 8:55 am.
CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Friday:
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Sell Gujarat Gas with a stop loss of Rs 535, target at Rs 514
- Buy Dr Lal PathLabs with a stop loss below Rs 2,895, target at Rs 3,000
- Buy National Aluminium around Rs 64, target at Rs 68
- Buy Pfizer with a stop loss of Rs 5,220, target at Rs 5,500
Shrikant Chouhan of Kotak Securities
- Buy Hindalco Industries with a stop loss of Rs 360, target at Rs 400
- Buy UltraTech Cement with a stop loss of Rs 6,300, target at Rs 6,650
- Buy Divi's Laboratories with a stop loss of Rs 3,800, target at Rs 4,050
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
First Published: IST