Indian indices are likely to open higher on Friday tracking gains in global peers as they headed for their first weekly gain in three amid a surge in commodity prices. Meanwhile, the SGX Nifty was trading 47.50 points or 0.32 percent higher at the 14,844.50 indicating a positive start for the broader index in India. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Friday:
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy Bajaj Auto with a stop loss of Rs 3,910, target at Rs 4,000
- Buy Tata Motors with a stop loss of Rs 295, target at Rs 312
- Buy BSE with a stop loss of Rs 659, target at Rs 730
- Buy Hindalco with a stop loss of Rs 374, target at Rs 409
Shrikant Chouhan - Kotak Securities
- Buy Sun Pharma with a stop loss of Rs 665, target at Rs 710
- Buy Cadila with a stop loss of Rs 590, target at Rs 630
- Buy Vedanta with a stop loss of Rs 260, target at Rs 295
- Buy JSW Steel with a stop loss of Rs 715, target at Rs 750
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
(Edited by: By Pranati Deva)
First Published: IST