Indian indices are likely to open in the red on Friday tracking weak cues in global peers and worries concerning the relentless second wave of COVID-19. The SGX Nifty was also trading 20 points lower around 14,670, indicating a negative start for the Indian indices. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Friday:
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy PFC with a stop loss of Rs 113, target at Rs 121
- Buy Siemens with a stop loss of Rs 1,945, target at Rs 1,070
- Sell Chola Fin with a stop loss of Rs 530, target at Rs 500
- Sell Grasim with a stop loss of Rs 1,426, target at Rs 1,380
Shrikant Chouhan - Kotak Securities
- Buy SBI with a stop loss of Rs 355, target at Rs 395
- Buy Maruti with a stop loss of Rs 6,750, target at Rs 7,000
- Buy Hindalco with a stop loss of Rs 390, target at Rs 430
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
(Edited by: By Pranati Deva)
First Published: IST