While, Prakash Gaba has a buy call on Bajaj Finance, Infosys, Maruti Suzuki, and UPL, Sudarshan Sukhani prefers Bajaj Auto, HCL Tech, HDFC Bank and Shriram Transport.
Sensex, Nifty are likely to open higher on Monday amid positive global cues, following Asian Markets that crept ahead on speculation that the US Federal Reserve will be dovish at its policy meeting starting tomorrow.
Recommended ArticlesView All
Laid-off employees may get severance pay — Know how it is taxed and exemptions available
IST3 Min(s) Read
Banks can now sell up to 9 insurance policies — Here's what it means for policyholders
IST3 Min(s) Read
Income tax portal enables co-browsing feature — How does it help you in ITR filing?
IST4 Min(s) Read
On Friday, the S&P BSE Sensex rose 269 points to end at 38,024, while the Nifty50 index settled at 11,427, up 84 points. Both indices rallied 3.5 percent each for the week that ended.
While, Prakash Gaba has a buy call on Bajaj Finance, Infosys, Maruti Suzuki, and UPL, Sudarshan Sukhani prefers Bajaj Auto, HCL Tech, HDFC Bank and Shriram Transport. He has a sell calls for Kajaria Ceramics. Mitessh Thakkar, on the other hand, is positive on Kotak Mahindra Bank, ONGC and ABB India and negative on Dabur India.
Here are top stocks recommended by market experts for today:
Prakash Gaba - prakashgaba.com
- Buy Maruti Suzuki with a stop loss of Rs 7,050, target at Rs 7,275
- Buy Bajaj Finance with a stop loss of Rs 2,825, target at Rs 2,950
- Buy Infosys with a stop loss of Rs 713, target at Rs 740
- Buy UPL with a stop loss at Rs 910, target at Rs 940-950
Sudarshan Sukhani - s2analytics.com
- Buy Shriram Transport with a stop loss of Rs 1,245, target at Rs 1,290
- Buy Bajaj Auto with a stop loss of Rs 2,998, target at Rs 3,058
- Buy HDFC Bank with a stop loss of Rs 2,238, target at Rs 2,275
- Buy HCL Tech with a stop loss of Rs 1,010, target at Rs 1,048
- Sell Kajaria Ceramics with a stop loss of Rs 581, target at Rs 560
Mitessh Thakkar - mitesshthakkar.com
- Buy Kotak Mahindra Bank with a stop loss below Rs 1,300, target at Rs 1,370
- Buy ABB India with a stop loss of Rs 1,282, target at Rs 1348
- Buy ONGC with a stop loss of Rs 153, target at Rs 163
- Sell Dabur India with a stop loss of Rs 431, target at Rs 414
First Published: IST