1. Defence stocks: Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday announced restrictions on the import of 101 weapons and military platforms including artillery guns, assault rifles and transport aircraft in what could give a major fillip to the domestic defence industry. (Stock Image)
2. Telecom stocks: The Supreme Court is likely to address 2 issues today including a "reasonable" period for staggered payment and bonafides of telcos that are under IBC. SC has estimated AGR dues of 40,000 cr for telcos under insolvency. (Image: Reuters)
3. Cipla: The pharma major reported a 26.6 percent year-on-year growth in its Q1FY21 consolidated profit at Rs 566 crore. Net profit was estimated at Rs 338 crore and revenue at Rs 4,184 crore, according to the average of estimates of analysts polled by CNBC-TV18. Revenue from operations grew 9 percent to Rs 4,346.2 crore. (Image: Reuters)
4. Mahindra & Mahindra: The consolidated net profit in Q1FY21 slipped 97 percent YoY to Rs 68 crore from Rs 2,260 crore a year ago. Sales plunged to Rs 5,589 crore, down 56 percent from Rs 12,805 crore a year ago. (Image: Reuters)
5. Titan: The company will remain in focus today as it will announce its June quarter earnings.
6. Bank of Baroda: The public lender will remain in focus today as it will announce its June quarter earnings.
7. Emami: The FMCG firm reported a 1.17 percent increase in its consolidated profit-after-tax (PAT) to Rs 39.58 crore for the first quarter ended June. Revenue from operations during the quarter fell 25.79 percent to Rs 481.34 crore as against Rs 648.64 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal. (Image: Reuters)
8. CONCOR: The consolidated profit fell 75.97 percent to Rs 58.26 crore for the quarter as compared to Rs 242.51 crore during the corresponding quarter last year. Total income slipped to Rs 1,251.50 crore from Rs 1,722.79 crore in the year-ago period. (Company Image)
9. IndusInd Bank: The private lender said it has acquired a 7.82 percent stake in battery maker Eveready Industries by invoking pledged shares following a loan default. (Image: Company)
10. Divi's Labs: The drug firm's consolidated net profit rose 81 percent YoY to Rs 492 crore as against Rs 272 crore in the same quarter previous year. Total income stood at Rs 1,747.80 crore during the quarter as against Rs 1,193.20 crore in April-June 2019-20. (Stock Image)