• SENSEX
    NIFTY 50
Economy

Carlyle Group set to make bumper profit from SBI Cards IPO

Updated : November 28, 2019 05:58 PM IST

SBI Cards is 74 percent owned by SBI while Carlyle Group owns the remaining 26 percent,
The IPO, which is still awaiting regulatory approval, is poised to be India's biggest this financial year.
Carlyle Group set to make bumper profit from SBI Cards IPO
primo org
Have you signed up for Primo, our daily newsletter?
It has all the stories and data on the market, business, economy and tech that you need to know.
cnbc two logos
To keep watching CNBC-TV18, India's No. 1 English Business News Channel, call your Cable or DTH Operator and subscribe now for just Rs. 4 per month. You can also subscribe to CNBC-TV18 Prime HD for Re 1/- per month.Find out more

You May Also Like

Live TV