• SENSEX
    NIFTY 50
Business

Home-buyers cheer revised bankruptcy code

Updated : May 24, 2018 08:18 PM IST

Out of 379 votes , almost 77% of respondents said the new IBC amendment will help home buyers while the remaining 23% said it will not help them.
Financial creditors like banks get to recover their dues first when a company or its assets are auctioned.
Home-buyers cheer revised bankruptcy code
primo org
Have you signed up for Primo, our daily newsletter?
It has all the stories and data on the market, business, economy and tech that you need to know.
cnbc two logos
To keep watching CNBC-TV18, India's No. 1 English Business News Channel, call your Cable or DTH Operator and subscribe now for just Rs. 4 per month. You can also subscribe to CNBC-TV18 Prime HD for Re 1/- per month.Find out more

You May Also Like

Live TV