Information Technology HCL buys 80% equity stake in US analytics firm Updated : April 13, 2018 06:57 AM IST US-based technology and growth-focused private equity firm Sumeru Equity Partners will own the remaining 20% stake. The Palo Alto-headquartered Actian is a leader in hybrid data management. Subscribe to Moneycontrol PRO at just Rs.33/- per month for the first year. Use code SUPERPRO. Limited period offer. Available on Web and Android.